HR Wise online services
One-off set up fee (to tailor your product): £199
Minimum 12 months agreement: £300 paid in advance or 12 monthly payments of £24.99 per month.
CORE PRODUCT ADVICE (3 hours of email support is included)
- a general question on employment law
- a general question on the interpretation of an aspect of your contract/handbook
- advice on statutory entitlements
Additional support including requests for non-email support is chargeable at £100/hour, £25 per 15 minutes.
The following are examples of services that would attract an additional charge:
- advice on individual disciplinary’s dismissals
- advice on conducting a grievance (individual or collective)
- help with drafting correspondence in relation to an employee relations matter
- advice on dealing with individual employee absences
- advice on dealing with individual performance
- changing an individual’s terms and conditions
- Undertaking an investigation on your behalf.
Due to the complexity from the outset, the following work would be charged at a different rate £150/hour, £37.50 per 15 minutes:
- a formal letter of advice is required.
- we are required to advise on or engage in correspondence with a third party.
- we are drafting and/or negotiating a legally binding document.
- we are directing advice to anyone other than the authorised users.
- business restructuring (including acquisition and disposal)
- collective redundancies
- collective consultation
- trade union/staff association negotiations and disputes
- restraints and restrictions on activities
- directors’ and senior managers’ service agreements and disputes
- matters outside UK jurisdiction.
Other activities not covered above will be quoted as a bespoke service.
With effect from 27 April 2020